Customer trust is our top priority. SOS Group Limited continually monitors the evolving privacy
regulatory and legislative landscape to identify changes and determine what tools our customers
might need to meet their compliance needs. This privacy statement explains the personal data SOS
Group Limited processes, helps you understand what information we collect, why we collect it,
and how you can update, manage, export, and delete your information.
How we use personal data:
If you register on our website, we store your chosen username and your email address and any
additional personal information added to your user profile. You can see, edit, or delete your
personal information at any time (except changing your username). Website administrators can
also see and edit this information.
We may use your personal information in the following caes:
● Verification / identification of the user during website usage
● Providing consultation and technical assistance
● Sending updates to our users with important information to inform about news/ changes
● Checking users’ activity to prevent smooth engagement, get insights for better website
development and content modification
Information we collect as you use our services
We collect information about the apps, browsers, and devices you use to access SOS Group
Limited services. The information we collect includes unique identifiers, browser type and
settings, device type and settings, operating system, mobile network information including carrier
name and phone number, and application version number. We also collect information about the
interaction of your apps, browsers, and devices with our services, including IP address, crash
reports, system activity, and the date, time, and referrer URL of your request.
We use the information we collect from all our services for the following purposes:
● Provide our services – We use your information to deliver our services, like processing
the terms you search for in order to return results or helping you share content by
suggesting recipients from your contacts.
● Maintain & improve our services – We also use your information to ensure our services
are working as intended, such as tracking outages or troubleshooting issues that you
report to us. And we use your information to make improvements to our services
● Develop new services – We use the information we collect in existing services to help us
develop new ones
● Measure performance – We use data for analytics and measurement to understand how
our services are used.
● Communicate with you – We use information we collect, like your email address, to
interact with you directly.
Shared Security Responsibility
SOS Group Limited must ensure a securely managed and operated infrastructure, including (but
not limited to) data centres deployed across regions and zones, SOS Group Limited networks,
and physical devices, including computing, storage, and network devices. SOS Group Limited is
also responsible for identity and access control management as well as the monitoring and
operating systems on the platform side to provide customers with a highly available and highly
secure cloud service platform.