- Organizing it into the sections listed in the Table of Contents below,
- Providing a series of examples that help illustrate how the policies may be implemented by SOS and
- Defining and capitalizing a few terms that are used more than once for simplicity and brevity.
When we refer to “Us”, “We”, “S Plus Helpdesk Chatbot”, “SOS”, we mean the SOS Group Limited entity that acts as the controller or processor of your information, as explained in more detail in the “Identifying the Data Controller and Processor” section below.
Information We Collect And Receive
S Plus Helpdesk Chatbot may collect and receive Customer Data and other information and data (“Other Information”) in a variety of ways:
Content and information submitted by users of the Services is referred to in this policy as “Customer Data.” As further explained below, Customer Data is controlled by the organization or other third party entities that creates the content (the “Customer”). Where S Plus Helpdesk Chatbot collects or processes Customer Data, it does so on behalf of the Customer. Customers or individuals granted access to a S Plus Helpdesk Chatbot Community (“Authorized Users”) routinely submit Customer Data to S Plus Helpdesk Chatbot when using the Services.
- Some examples of Customer Data include feedback items, responses to feedback, comments, images and videos.
- A user of the services is able to enter information into their user profile such as name, email address, photo and information related to their position in their organizational hierarchy (i. e information about their manager and/or direct reports). If you are joining an organization and creating a user account on the Service or were invited to use the platform, you are a “User”.
S Plus Helpdesk Chatbot also collects, generates, and/or receives Other Information:
- Community and Account Information. To create or update a community account, you or your Customer (e. g. , your employer) supply S Plus Helpdesk Chatbot with an email address, domain and/or similar account details including authentication information via common social providers (i. e Google / Office 365). In addition, Customers that purchase a paid version of the Services provide S Plus Helpdesk Chatbot (or its payment processors) with billing details such as credit card information, banking information and/or a billing address.Usage Information.
- Services Metadata. When an Authorized User interacts with the Services, metadata is generated that provides additional context about the way Authorized Users work. For example, SOS logs the Community, channels, people, features, and content you interact with.
- Log data. As with most websites and technology services delivered over the Internet, our servers automatically collect information when you access or use our Websites or Services and record it in log files. This log data may include the Internet Protocol (IP) address, the address of the web page visited before using the Website or Services, browser type and settings, the date and time the Services were used, information about browser configuration and plugins, language preferences and cookie data.
- Device information. S Plus Helpdesk Chatbot collects information about devices accessing the Services, including type of device, what operating system is used, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers and crash data. Whether we collect some or all this Other Information often depends on the type of device used and its settings.
- Location information. We receive information from you, your Customer and other third-parties that helps us approximate your location. We may, for example, use a business address submitted by your employer, or an IP address received from your browser or device to determine approximate location. S Plus Helpdesk Chatbot may also collect location information from devices in accordance with the consent process provided by your device.
- Contact Information. In accordance with the consent process provided by your device, any contact information that an Authorized User chooses to import (such as an address book from a device) is collected when using the Services
- Third Party Data. S Plus Helpdesk Chatbot may receive data about organizations, industries, Website visitors, marketing campaigns and other matters related to our business from affiliates and subsidiaries, our partners or others that we use to make our own information better or more useful. This data may be combined with Other Information we collect and might include aggregate level data, such as which IP addresses correspond to zip codes or countries. Or it might be more specific: for example, how well an online marketing or email campaign performed.
- Additional Information Provided to S Plus Helpdesk Chatbot. We receive Other Information when submitted to our Websites or if you participate in a focus group, contest, activity or event, apply for a job, request support, interact with our social media accounts or otherwise communicate with S Plus Helpdesk Chatbot.
Generally, no one is under a statutory or contractual obligation to provide any Customer Data or Other Information (collectively, “Information”). However, certain Information is collected automatically and, if some Information, such as Community setup details, is not provided, we may be unable to provide the Services.
How We Use Information
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via our Services to:
- Create and manage your account.
- Email you regarding your account or order.
- Fulfil and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to our Services.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with our Services.
- Notify you of updates to our Services.
- Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of our Services.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
Customer Data will be used by S Plus Helpdesk Chatbot in accordance with Customer’s instructions, including any applicable terms in the Customer’s Use of Service, and as required by applicable law. S Plus Helpdesk Chatbot is a processor of Customer Data and Customer is the controller. Customer may, for example, use the Services to grant and remove access to a Community, assign roles and configure settings, access, modify, export, share and remove Customer Data and otherwise apply its policies to the Services.
S Plus Helpdesk Chatbot uses Other Information in furtherance of our legitimate interests in operating our Services, Websites and business. More specifically, S Plus Helpdesk Chatbot uses Other Information:
- To provide, update, maintain and protect our Services, Websites and business. This includes use of Other Information to support delivery of the Services under a Customer Agreement, prevent or address service errors, security or technical issues, analyze and monitor usage, trends and other activities or at an Authorized User’s request.
- As required by applicable law, legal process or regulation.
- To communicate with you by responding to your requests, comments and questions. If you contact us, we may use your Other Information to respond.
- To develop and provide search, learning and productivity tools and additional features. S Plus Helpdesk Chatbot tries to make the Services as useful as possible for specific Communities and Authorized Users. For example, we may improve search functionality by using Other Information to help determine and rank the relevance of content, channels or expertise to an Authorized User, make Services suggestions based on historical use and predictive models, identify organizational trends and insights, to customize a Services experience or create new productivity features and products.
- To send emails and other communications. We may send you service, technical and other administrative emails, messages and other types of communications. We may also contact you to inform you about changes in our Services, our Services offerings, and important Services-related notices, such as security and fraud notices. These communications are considered part of the Services and you may not opt out of them. In addition, we sometimes send emails about new product features, promotional communications or other news about S Plus Helpdesk Chatbot. These are marketing messages so you can control whether you receive them.
- For billing, account management and other administrative matters. S Plus Helpdesk Chatbot may need to contact you for invoicing, account management and similar reasons and we use account data to administer accounts and keep track of billing and payments.
- To investigate and help prevent security issues and abuse.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
Other Third Parties
We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Sale or Bankruptcy